Monday, April 25, 2022

The Greatest Celebrity Wet Hair Photos of all Time Part 2

I know some may think I'm biased towards the 2000's and onward and that may be true but I can't help it, it's the era I'm most familiar with. Like always I'm open to suggestions!

 

Amanda Seyfried - Not exactly sure what the origins of the this photo are, but it's amazing nonetheless.


Madeline Zima - Californication Pool Scene. There are several screen caps but I think this is my favorite.


Megan Fox - Till Death screen cap. Maybe the newest photo to make this list but worthy no doubt.

Anna Bell Peaks - Maybe a controversial one here but I love this photo.

Carmella - First WWE wrestler to make the list. Just a stunning photo.


Chanel West Coast - I'm pretty sure there's another photo from this shoot but I was unable to find it. This one, however, will do just fine.


Danica Patrick - Tissot Photoshoot. Simply perfect.



Back with more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment