Friday, September 22, 2017

Marisa Tomei, Lady Gaga update and more!

With all the roles Marisa Tomei's been in through the years you'd think there would be more wetlook content from her, but sadly I believe this is the only wetlook scene in her entire career. **UPDATE** I was wrong, there is another wetlook scene of Ms. Tomei and you can find that here!


The Watcher



 Also this picture of unknown origins.











Changing gears, I looked into the Lady Gaga documentary and it was pretty much a bust. Everything in the doc can be seen in this instagram video.


And finally here is this clip featuring Catherine Tyldesley and Samia Ghadie from Coronation Street for archival purposes.




 Also I will now be taking requests for celebrities to feature in spotlight posts, or maybe you have a lost clip and want me to dig for it. Shoot me an e-mail at celebritywetlook@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment